Friday, April 27, 2007

Best of Luck on Exams and Papers

It is the end of the semester here at Rice University, as I know it is many other places. I wish all of you who are finishing classes, the best of luck on your exams and papers.

I want to thank all my colleagues and students at Rice and abroad for making this a great first year for me. Teaching has been really tremendous here, and I look forward to continuing our studies together in the future. Research and writing has taken on new dimensions for me this year, especially with my attempt to write a book on Gnosticism and Judas for the general reader, my travels to France and Germany, and the tremendous people I met here in Houston and abroad.

Soon it will be time for a much-needed break and reflection. But for now for me, it is on to marking those papers!

No comments: